Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend Recap

Saturday I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE MY HOUSE! I was in my cleaning mode and was on autopilot.

So much to clean, so little time! Working full time, getting up at 4:30 am, leaving at 5:30 am and not getting back home till around 5:15 pm Monday through Friday is wearing me out mentally and physically.

I am just rambling and venting out here... Come home, cook, feed and bathe the kids is tough and not to mention Little Luis HOMEWORK! Ahh! I am about to go crazy. I am so tired it is not funny.

On Saturdays, my hubby knows better than to make even the slightest noise while he is getting ready for work. However Mickey could care less and it up and ready to go at 6:30 am. C'mon give me a break. But hey he is used to getting up early with me during the week (I drop off at daycare at 6:30am) So I can't get mad at him for being such an early bird.

Sunday we promised the boys we would go to Busch Gardens with my sister and her kids. We had a good time. Except for the fact that Big Luis was not feeling well at all.

We told him that we would leave but he insisted to stay! I am worried about his pain and his auto-diagnosing himself. Hopefully I will convince him to go see the doctor again.
In all we left the park around 5:00 pm and the boys did have fun. My nephew Alex was in awe with all the animals he got to see. I can tell you from now that he will definitely be a Vet. That is his passion he just loves animals. I will post some pictures on my next post. I kinda got depressed when I saw on the picture how much weight I have gained since I stop smoking in January. I will vent about this on the future post. (that will not include me in them)

***sigh***

I did not like what I saw on those pictures...

***sigh***

I used to be sooo skinny size 5 needless to say I am 5'7" tall and I only weighed 130 pounds (after Joey) and he weighed 11lbs. 8oz!

**sigh***

4 comments:

EdotR said...

ah..the weight issues...

aren't they dandy????

it happens to the best of us....coming from a former size 1, and then later blew up to a size 10...and now is back to a size 6...on a 5 foot frame...

It ain't easy.

At all.

kitchu said...

Weight issues drive me crazy. My mom could never gain no matter how hard she tried, 5'1" with an 18 inch waist until menopause. How did that gene skip me???

Noemi said...

Mary... you are so right it ain't easy but I will overcome it I will lose the weight. No it is a matter of how long will it take me!

Kris... I used to be like that when I was younger too... After I remarried it all wet down hill witht the wait. My husband says it is because I am soo happy and have no stress in the world. Gotta love a man like that!

Yoly said...

Mary, Noemi... yor are great gals outside and inside. You have a few extras pounds, so what....