I have been slacking at posting. Sorry! I have seen a lot of bullet postings lately and kind of like it so here goes!
- Joey’s first swimming Match is TODAY! And I won’t be able to make it ::sigh:: I am really disappointed that I won’t be able to make it but I have work related issues that make it impossible for me to go. He told me not to worry that he will have someone record with his cell phone.
- We took little Luis to the Orthodontist. Basically he said that our concerns where right! We need to get his front tooth removed ASAP. He is also missing two teeth. We new about the front bottom one. However he is missing one of his pre-molars. The Dr. recommend for on of his molars to be taken out and this way it will shift its place. He definitely told me to get another dentist and if possible to get a pediatric dentist that will sedate him while performing the extractions, to create less stress on him. Other than that he will see him in 1 year but warned us that he may be in braces longer than Joey has, he said it could easily be 3 to 4 years. Ouch! That is going to hurt our pockets! Oh well!
- I have this stupid head, ear, nose and throat cold that has me crazy! I feel horrible, however I am at work ::sigh:: Rather be home in bed, but no can do!
- I have planed a Girl Night Out (GNO) to celebrate my BFF birthday! The posse will include: Janet (sis), Birthday girl Johanna, Sandra, Lourdes, Lorraine, Erika and MUA! I really hope I will feel better to go! I really need it! We will be going to Bubba Gump for dinner and then City Walk in Universal Studios and hitting ALL of the bars!
- One last note: If you think in prayers, good vibes or whatever, PLEASE, PLEASE send them our way! We really need them! My Mom & Dad specifically! One member of our family is going through some stuff and it really is hurting us all. I can’t go into more details, as this is a very personal issue, all I can say is I wish I can take ALL of there pain away!