Friday, February 15, 2008

Our first date!

Each dawn brings forth
another day in which to love you!

...And with the light of each new day
I awaken to a Happiness
I had never known before I met you
...And a feeling fo joy fills my Soul
as I softly whisper your name
in the tender dim of the dawn
...And in every beat of my Heart
I realize the Love we share
is meant to be...and so are we.
When you came into my Life
True Love came into my Heart.
And my heart will never beat
the same way, again.
I Love You and I Always Will!
Nine years ago I finally accepted to go out on a date with you.
A day I will never forget!

I love you Baby!

4 comments:

Elle said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's so sweet!

redmaryjanes said...

How cool is that! I love that you remember the date of your first date.

Steffie B. said...

How cute....and I wanna come to live in FL.....it is soooooo bitter cold here! Whaaaaaaaa! lol

Pug Mama said...

hey girl - just post a photo of your 3 words - you don't have to be all fancy with a video. I would LOVE if your kids got in on the action.

it is VERY powerful. I was watching it on GMA one Saturday and they had a photo of a bald woman sitting in the hospital holding a sign that said, "MY LAST TREATMENT"
I LOST it. Cried like a baby. All I could think of was my mother.