Sunday, March 23, 2008

3 word...

The other day while at Toys R Us with the boys so they could show me what the Easter Bunny could bring them little Luis asked what where the puzzle peaces around the wall. I explained to him that is was a campaign for donations for a special cause for kids with Autism.

He immediately told me "Like my friend Super J in Puerto Rico" He never ceases to amaze me with his overflowing heart! He told me if we could make a donation to help the cause.




While at the cashier paying for some stuff we made our donation and he was given a sticker and the cashier told him: "Thanks for helping to solve the puzzle" to what little Luis responded "Piece by Piece"...





So today I want to dedicate this three word post to Super J, Miss C and Kierra....

5 comments:

Yoly said...

OMG, give little Luis a big hug from Super J. What a sensible little boy God Bless him.

Girl you made me cry with this post.

Love you guys,

Gara said...

Ay...Qué rico! Tienes un hijo maravilloso.

Pug Mama said...

you have got yourself an incredible little man there.
AND, the next time your hubby comes to GA you better come to - you have a place to stay!!!!

kitchu said...

I LOVE your 3 words- awesome.

EdotR said...

Awww Awww AWWW....you guys are the best!