Friday, November 7, 2008

My little grain of sand for these children.

Most of you know that I love to read Adoption blogs. This in one of my dreams that I have yet to complete. My heart aches so much to have my little girl. Some day I pray that our paths be taken down this most beautiful and humble road to adoption. Until then I try my very best to help these dreams come true for others.

There are some people out there that need you help in raising funds to bring their children home!



In my side bar you will see three different fund raisers for three different children. If you feel in your heart to help these families out please click on the links and read their stories.

You can win a Wii, a Canon Rebel XSI or a Nikon D60.

Rachel's raffle ends tonight at 11:59 pm. If you feel it in your heart go over there now! The time is running out. With a small donation of $10.00 you can win a Nikon d60 with 18-55mm zoom Nikkor lens! But most importantly you will help bring a little girl to her FOREVER family! Isn't that just great to be a part of! Click here to read their story will touch your heart to the core!

Owen's raffle ends on November 14th. Go over and click one the link. To read their story click here He is the most adorable little boy! His eyes say so much. I just can't wait to see him in his Mommas arms! With a donation of $10.00 you can win one of the below prizes!

Baby E's raffle ends on December 5TH. Just in time for Christmas! This is one of the most kind, amazing, inspiring, beautiful lady soon to be a first time mommy I "know" (Hoping to meet her soon! As she lives only 2 hours away from me). She was one of the first bloggers I started to read and she is just truly a gem! She put in her MCC on 1/25/2008 and should be getting her referral real soon! I am just so excited for her and her journey!

I hope my little grain of sand will help completing these journeys. You want to be a part of it? Go on an click away!


3 comments:

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh, I am so humbled- so humbled by your words, you have no idea. This community ... has seriously been the most amazing community I have ever been a part of. I pray one day you will be able to realize this dream to. You are SUCH an amazing woman. Thank you for doing this for me. You have a huge, beautiful, generous heart!

Alyson and Ford said...

Thank you for supporting the adopting families. It certainly is a financial strain on most, yet one of the most beautiful things that one can do!
You are a blessing; may your dreams come true!

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eight Weeks!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

So much fun stuff to win... and yep... the strains of paying for this whole adoption thing is huge... I was NEVER expecting to shell out more money then I have already...
Sorry I haven't been around of late... so busy with work etc it just seems never ending...
Happy Thanksgiving and take care