Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's been a while...

Can't believe my last post here was in 2009!  I had been debating on getting back on here for a while, I guess with Facebook I like many others have strayed from the blogging world....  My sister this weekend mentioned to me that she would love coming here to read up on the musings in my head so here I am!

With all the things going around in my life I felt I needed an outlet to write down all my thoughts....  So much has happened in these past six years...  My lil boys are no longer little :( Can't believe how time flies by in blink of a second!

My baby Mikey is a pre-teen! How in the heck did that happen!!!!  He is crazy smart and does good in school his interest are currently "Clash of clans" reading and anime movies... 

Lil Luis is NOT so little anymore!   He is towering almost as tall as his Daddy! Standing at 6'1" and we call him our basketball head! We have spent hundreds of hours in basketball courts for his games!  He is my lil clown!  I love the relationship we have!  He is his FATHER'S CHILD but I see so much of me in him....

Last is my Joey....  Where do I begin?  He has made this Momma so PROUD but at the same time SCARED....  He graduated from HS with High Honors and went straight to Boot Camp...  This was a decision he took very seriously...  He enlisted in the National Guard and had one local deployment in which he was stationed in VA for about a year.  When he came back he tried going to college but he it was just not his thing...  He finally got in the Police Academy and just recently graduated...  He is a couple of weeks shy of deploying overseas.  My heart is broken, I am scared, terrified almost paralyzed with fear.  I know this is what he chose and as a Momma I will support him ALL the way but my feelings are my feelings.  This world is on FIRE and scares the shit out of me...

Wish I had a rewind button....  but I know life goes on and stops for no one...  I enjoy seeing my kids grow and venture out into this world...  Parenting is hard but oh so fulfilling!  Not sure if anyone reads this blog anymore but if you do stay tuned as I am back into the blogging world!