Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Recap!




Not much to report this weekend. After a tiring week at work, all I really wanted to do was to relax.


I had promised Little Luis and Mickey that I would take them to the movie to see "Are we done yet". So I met up with my Big Sis Janet at the mall. Joey went with his cousins Tony and Alex to see "Disturbia" and Janet, Little Luis, Mickey and my precious goddaughter Jasmin went to see the kids movie. Mickey really did not like the movies but Luis did. Jasmin was a good girl in the movies. She fell asleep 8-) LOL. How could she not be good while she was catching some Z’s?


While we were at the mall waiting for the older kids to come out, Janet got a call from Mom asking where were we. Mom had been calling Janet all day and I was getting curious hmmm. What's going on here? So when the boys got out we were going to do some cooking at Janet's house but we were going to pick Mom up first. Well to my surprise, the entire secret was that Daddy had bought himself a Motorcycle. Yeah that's right a Motorcycle. You see since I was little Daddy always had one buy after he had taken a fall about 15 years ago Mom put a For Sale sign and that was it for his ridding days.


He has always had a passion for Bikes and now he has one again. I was so glad for them, know when Daddy is not traveling from work he and Mom can go out for a spin. I will post some pictures on another post of them two together. Above is a picture of what it kind of looks like.

On Sunday was Spring-cleaning in the Garage. WOW! We still had boxes from when we moved from Puerto Rico (3 years ago) with toys that the boys had not used. I kept the ones that I cherish and packed the rest to go to Charity.

No comments: