Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Recap

We had a busy weekend. And with that said I came home from work on Friday like a mad woman trying to get everything done!

I washed 10 loads of laundry. I told Joey that he needs to cool off his fashion show every time he steps out of the house!

My sister Janet can tell you how much I hate doing the laundry and folding clothes. Can’t they make a machine that spits out the clothes folded already! Is that too much to ask! Dang I work my assets off during the week to come home and do so many freakin loads of dirty clothes. How much could it cost to invent something like it!

So I went to bed around 1:00am! To have Mickey wake me up at 6:30am. Why, why, why can’t he sleep till at least 8:00am?

Luis had Saturday off so he was home. We had decided to take the kids to go see Shrek The Third and had agreed to meet some of my co-workers with their kids to see it all together. The movie was OK; I think that the 2nd part has been the best of all three.

After the movie we decided to go get the kids something to eat. Why did we (I) ask them what they wanted to eat is beyond me. You think that I should know by now NOT to ask that question to a 6 and a 3 year old! Joey gave me the look of death! And then and only then did I realize what I had done. Of course they both at the same time mentioned the name of the evil king that sells hamburgers.

I tried to persuade them to something different, but no they were adamant that they wanted to visit the evil king!

On Saturday morning we saw a commercial about a new show that Seaworld was having with Shamu called Shamu Rocks, so after eating hamburger we decided to take the boys to go and see it. We told them that it was a new show and it looked cool.

Well we should have seen the commercial with more attention to details. The Shamu Rocks show is in San Diego’s Seaworld and not Orlando’s.

**Sigh**

Mickey was upset cause it was the same show and for some reason he thought that Shamu was going to pick up rocks and throw them to the public. Huh! Don’t know where he got that idea from, but try and explain that to a 3 year old crying cause Shamu did not throw him rocks!

We finally got home at 9:30 pm. And the kids where wiped out! So you would think, Mickey did not get his 1-hour nap on Saturday during the day so he should sleep a little bit later

Nope! He was up by 6:30 am on Sunday morning. Yippee Fun! Whatever!
Sunday it was more relaxing! We went to Luis’s aunts house for lunch and just relaxed.

After I got home I started doing the NYC packing. Little Luis thought it was that he was going to stay in my sister’s house for the whole summer. So he still does not suspect anything.

I need to go pick up Mickey’s glasses today. I will keep you updated on this!

4 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Oh Noemi, you naughty thang!! If you eat a Bialy this weekend, think of me!!!!
And if you are so lucky, and go to a Carvel Ice Cream shop, I don't even want to know about it!!
I'm sorry to hear Shrek 3 wasn't as good as the first two. This Friday is the last day of school and I am going to take the kids.

EdotR said...

Laundry..ARGH...

::rolls eyes::

I hate folding and putting away laundry...

make me cook, make me mop, make me wash my car...

don't make me fold laundry...

ick.

kitchu said...

I'm really a good laundry folder, I have to admit. But I hate the whole PROCESS... you know? I think your onto something with the whole "spit them out already folded" thing. You've got lots of time in your day, invent something.
YEAH, right! Hope you get to sleeep in a little soon!

Steffie B. said...

I hate doing laundry...well, actually I don't mind doing the kids...I hate doing my own! You did have a busy weekend girl...I'm tired just reading about it! lol