Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blog Makeover!

So what do you think! I just LOVE it! I was so excited about getting this done and not use standard template for my blog...

Just to give you an update, the boys are doing great. Mickey is a little jealous of Little Luis and has hit him a couple of time since he came back, but Mommy got it under control.

Now I need to start shopping for Back to School. Ouch this is really going to hurt... Little Luis where's uniforms for his school, but Mickey is going to Pre-K and no uniform is required.

7 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I love the new look of your blog!! Very nice.

Pug Mama said...

very purdy.
love the colors.
I just got back from shopping for school supplies - $260.00.
:0(

Special K said...

Love the new look. Very nice.

Yoly said...

Nice, I love it.

Steffie B. said...

LOVE IT....purple ia my favorite color!

EdotR said...

que lindo!! Beautiful!! BTW...I saw a mini special on the reality show with your cousing following the Yankees....I sooo soo envy him!!

insanemommy said...

Honey, doll face I love your new look!