Friday, August 24, 2007

Middle Name Meme

I was tagged by Kim and Heather with the Middle Name Meme. Well lets just start by saying that I do not have a middle name... I used the name I would have used if I had a daughter. This is a combination of my Grandmother's name (Alfonsa) and myMom's name (Ana) So here it goes!
ALANA

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

A I ALWAYS put everyone else before me!

L The LOVE I have for my kids is beyond words

A ALL of the joy in my life comes from my boys and my family.

N NEVER in my mind I would have imagined that I would be so happy in my life!
(I went through a really tough divorce and always thought I would remain single. After meeting my husband I knew HE was the TRUE one. I can not imagine my life without DH and my boys.)

A I love doing Arts and Crafts (I used to do lots of it when I had my business back at home of Personalized Birthday Parties. I still have all of the machines necessary to do it all again, only if I had the time. I have been thinking of doing it again and creating a blog for it. I am currently doing some stuff for my niece’s 1st birthday I will post pictures of everything like key-chains, T-shirts, buttons, calendars, hats, Banners, Bookmarkers, chocolates, lollipops, etc)

I tag Elle, Yoli, Mary, Rony & Kris

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Great answers! What a cool business, I'd love to see you post some of the things that you do.

kitchu said...

Wow, without all the added info (love getting to know you) I just PLAIN love your middle name!

Headmeister said...

Nice! I love arts & crafts too! I guess I'm just a big kid at heart :)