Friday, October 19, 2007

Girly Sleepover!

***Update: I spoke to my sister and she cancelled on me :( My nephew Tony is sick and it is raining heavily in her area so my mom will stay with her... I was really looking forward to having her over

::sigh::.

I will see if I can have her over next weekend...

Here she has her first pigtails I did on her.. Does she not look adorable?



Today Little Jasmin is having a sleep over at my house! Yeah I am so excited!

My sister has to go to a seminar tomorrow in a nearby town and has to be there at 7:30 am. So I told her to bring the baby to me and I will stay with her over night…

I am so excited to have her overnight and all day tomorrow!

I really look forward to be able to have her want to stay with her fun, spoiling, charming Auntie when she is bigger. LOL

I can just imagine my sister’s face when I send her back with her nails painted! (Just kidding!)

Well hope you all have a great weekend!

I will post pictures of my fun night with little Ms Jasmin…

4 comments:

Headmeister said...

Sounds like a good time to me! Although I have to admit, since I don't have any kids yet, I'd start off terrified...lol. Have a GREAT time! Soak her up!

Special K said...

I always paint my niece's toenails! She loves it. Being surrounded by brothers it's nice to make her feel more girly.

Yoly said...

Ahhhhhh, I'm sorry that your sister had to cancel. OMG Jazmin is soooooooooo cute.

redmaryjanes said...

I'm sorry that Jasmin wasn't able to come over. She is just darling!