Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ouch!

I will be out of commission for the next few days! I made my way to the Chiropractor yesterday. I have a sever neck spasm. My neck is really swollen and stiff. It hurts so bad.







They treated me with Electro Shocks and with Water Therapy and was given Bio Freeze.


He was unable to touch my neck. I drove my way home in tears. I stopped to get myself this pillow and soaked in the tub with hot water for about an hour.



I need to go back today. See ya in a couple of days...




















8 comments:

Special K said...

Oh geez... I feel your pain. I've wrenched my back before and know how bad this hurts. Hope you feel better soon.

EdotR said...

Hope you get better soon...

Elle said...

OHHH I'm sorry! I know exactly how you feel. My husband has this problem too, and he now does acupuncture and SWEARS by it! I'm still on the fence about it (because I hate needles) but I think I will. Apparently the effects of it are immediate!

Get better soon!

kitchu said...

Oh I am SO sorry- hope you have some good pills to go with that pillow, sounds like some chemistry is in order to help with your pain.
I'll be thinking of you.

Yoly said...

Take care and relax, so the pain goes away faster.

Glad the kids are doing ok. joey's hari looks kind of cool.

redmaryjanes said...

Oh honey what a mess. But all of these things can fixed. Your son is home, his hair will grow back, the children will recover from their illnesses. Please take a deep breath and unwind a little. What a stressful week you have had. Big Hug.

Steffie B. said...

Girl....I have all of the same stuff. I have been sleeping on that pillow for months now. It does help. I go back to the chiro tomorrow. I call it my "chiro-gasm! lol

Pug Mama said...

mamacita, go check my blog out.........