Tuesday, August 5, 2008

See he doesn't have a bald spot

I just wanted to give you the after picture of Mickey after the lil ordeal we had with the below post! LOL

See he is still cute as a button! LOL (hey I am a lil biased)


My niece Jasmin will be 2 in a couple of weeks and I have been looking around e*bay and other sites for some custom clothes for her. I just wanted to get her something different. After browsing for a while I came to a new trend that is called a Pillow dress or top. There was one set in particular I found darling. So I got thinking and really thought I could pull it off.

I found some real nice material that fits her personality perfectly (pink), and I stared cutting and sewing. This is the final product I am really proud of how it came out! I think I just found a new hobby... What do you think? The top is a pillow case shirt and I recycled one of her jeans and that is it! Can you beleive this cute outfit for less than $5.00.

4 comments:

Yoly said...

Love it, wow girl you've got talent.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that outfit looks awsome!!!!

Andros ]+[

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE that little outfit! And oh yes...your boy is darling.

EdotR said...

I suck big time in that department...very very adorable!