Monday, May 7, 2007

More Time!

Hey, I was supposed to post about Mickey’s follow up visit and just had not the time to do it.

As per the doctor the glasses have not improved his vision of his right eye as he had hoped. Mickey was just guessing the figures from far.

Luis told me that when the covered his bad eye he got desperate, because he could not see and he got frustrated.

When Luis called me at work I new it in his voice that it did not go well. He told me that the doctor wants to see him on May 16th again. He prescribed some eye drops that we must apply on each eye 2 hours before the appointment and then one hour before the appointment.

The doctor told Luis that at that point he would let him know what will be the next steps to follow. The doctor told Luis that he needs to perform a test before he gives any recommendations as too what to do. He did hint something about changing the prescription.
We will have to wait and see. Please pray for my little boy! He is too young to have to be going through this!

1 comment:

Yoly said...

Have Faith, everything is going to be ok.

I'll be praying.