Monday, July 2, 2007

Weekend Recap


Anyone wanna come by and help me clean some windows? Just kidding... But I really need to get on this one on my TO DO LIST.


I took Little Luis to get his hair cut this weekend. Finally started and finished doing is luggage for this Trip to Puerto Rico.


::Sigh::


Not looking forward to 24 days without another one of my kids. It will be just Luis (he's not home till 9:00pm), Mickey and myself...


We took the boys to see ratatouille on Sunday and they really enjoyed it. I on the other hand got kind of squeamish! I don't care if they are animated rats, they still are rats and it really grossed my out when they showed hundred of the on a Gigantic Screen! Huh I even gagged at one point...


The kids loved the movie, I personally thought it was a tad too long. (Rats!)


I will be dropping of Little Luis in the airport this Tuesday and I am glad that we made arrangements for him to travel with Luis's step-son who is on vacation here... And on the flight home he will travel with Joey. (I would never put him on a plane Alone!)


Not sure how I am gonna feel these next days with 2 out of 3 of my kids away from me.


We plan to take Mickey to a Adventure Island on the 4th of July during the day and then just cross the street and take him to see the fireworks at Busch Gardens.


To all of my Bloggy Friends hope you have a Great 4th of July!!!!

6 comments:

kitchu said...

Don't freak, but I think rats are cute. Love to hold them, even, and wanted one growing up (mom said no). Did have mice once though until the cat broke into their cage. Sad.

Have a wonderful 4th too!! I know you'll miss your kids, but think if it as quality time with one!

Roy and Lori said...

Enjoy the fireworks show!
Sounds great!

Pug Mama said...

can't wait to see that movie...rats and all!
My aunt lives about 10 minutes from Bush Gardens.

Steffie B. said...

Well.....we are off for our reunion. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers....I know how it feels NOT to have all your chicks in the nest! It's very hard and unsettling! Big hugs to you my friend!
S*

redmaryjanes said...

How are you doing Noemi? You have been on my mind. I hope that your family had a wonderful 4th of July!

Steffie B. said...

Glad to be home, but sad to leave the families behind! Hope you have a great week! ;)