Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Recap


We had a busy weekend! The boys were invited to a Halloween Birthday Party... It was a costume party and they had a blast. As you can see by the slide above Little Luis was Dracula and Mickey was Dash from The Incredibles...

Little Luis was not able to get his fangs on due to the problem with his teeth! He was ok with it he was just excited that he was getting his face painted!

On Sunday we took them to Spooktacular at Sea World to Trick or Treat. Most of the kids at the park had costumes on. There was some cool looking costumes! I forgot my camera.

One funny thing happened while at the park. I saw a lady and a gentleman dressed as Wonder Woman and as Superman. I honestly thought that they were some cast member. LOL I almost went up to them so the boys could see closer. Then I realized that they were not cast members and a couple who went to the park dressed up. But I tell you those costumes must have cost a good chunk of change. They were like the real deal!

Hope you all had a GREAT WEEKEND!

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

The boys look great! I just love Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Came in via Elle's blog. Being originally from W. Plam Beach, I just had to stop by. I love the SLIDE, what great photos.

I live in IL now but miss my Florida home so very much. Stop by sometime.

Steffie B. said...

Great pictures! Looks like the boys had a blast!

Thank you for your kind words on my last post! ;)

Yoly said...

They look sooooooo cool.